- 1) All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitiser/ disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turndown in the evening.
- 2) Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service.
- 3) Sprayer with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
- 4) Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
- 5) Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.
- 6) Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken once a day.
- 7) Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
- 8) All supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- 9) If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately.
- 10) Contactless check-in
- 11) Contactless check-out
- 12) Doctors available 24/7
- 13) Correctly formulated hand sanitisers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, business centres, cloak rooms, etc.
- 14) Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel.
- 15) Our guests have been extremely appreciative of the measures we are taking for their safety. Equally our colleagues have welcomed these initiatives, with none of our team members testing positive for COVID-19.
Cleanliness and Hygiene
Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene
At GLACIER VIEW GUEST HOUSE for over 3 years, we have always practised being open and transparent with our guests and colleagues. Our hotel have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with World Health Organization and Ministry of Tourism guidelines, we have implemented a number of additional measures across all our hotel.